- This topic is empty.
November 3, 2020 at 1:15 am #52410Betzua ThomsonGuest
The Autumn of the Patriarch
by Gabriel García Márquez, Gregory Rabassa
- Author: Gabriel García Márquez, Gregory Rabassa
- Release date: March 14, 2006
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 255 pages
- Publisher: Harper Perennial Modern Classics
- Genres: fiction, classics, novels, literature
- Awards: PEN Translation Prize for Gregory Rabassa (1977), National Book Award Finalist for Translation (1977), Mikael Agricola -palkinto (1987)
- ISBN: 9780060882860 (0060882867)
About The Book
One of Gabriel Garcia Marquez’s most intricate and ambitious works, The Autumn of the Patriarch is a brilliant tale of a Caribbean tyrant and the corruption of power.
From charity to deceit, benevolence to violence, fear of God to extreme cruelty, the dictator of The Autumn of the Patriarch embodies the best but also the worst of human nature. Gabriel Garcia Marquez, the renowned master of magical realism, vividly portrays the dying tyrant caught in the prison of his own dictatorship. Employing an innovative, dreamlike style, and overflowing with symbolic descriptions, the novel transports the reader to a world that is at once fanciful and vividly real.
MOBI The Autumn of the Patriarch download for PC on Book Depository. Online ebook The Autumn of the Patriarch Gabriel García Márquez buy cheap. Paperback book The Autumn of the Patriarch by Gabriel García Márquez read online on iPhone. FB2 The Autumn of the Patriarch on Books-a-Million.