• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Brenda Pinkerton

The Girl in Room 105
    by Chetan Bhagat

🔥 The Girl in Room 105 – Click Here 🔥

• Language: english
    • Genres: fiction, mystery, thriller, romance, india, novels, crime, suspense
    • Publisher: Westland
    • Format: paperback, 312 pages
    • Release date: October 9, 2018
    • Author: Chetan Bhagat
    • ISBN: 9781542040464 (1542040469)

About The Book

Hi, I’m Keshav, and my life is screwed. I hate my job and my girlfriend left me. Ah, the beautiful Zara. Zara is from Kashmir. She is a Muslim. And did I tell you my family is a bit, well, traditional? Anyway, leave that.

Zara and I broke up four years ago. She moved on in life. I didn’t. I drank every night to forget her. I called, messaged, and stalked her on social media. She just ignored me.

However, that night, on the eve of her birthday, Zara messaged me. She called me over, like old times, to her hostel room 105. I shouldn’t have gone, but I did… and my life changed forever.

This is not a love story. It is an unlove story.

Hardback ebook The Girl in Room 105 Chetan Bhagat buy cheap PC on Amazon. MP3 book The Girl in Room 105 read online. MOBI The Girl in Room 105 for Mac. FictionBook book The Girl in Room 105 by Chetan Bhagat download on IndieBound. TXT ebook The Girl in Room 105 download.

FB2 The Girl in Room 105 Chetan Bhagat on Android on Walmart. PDF The Girl in Room 105 buy reader. Paperback book The Girl in Room 105 by Chetan Bhagat read on Books-a-Million. Hardcover ebook The Girl in Room 105 by Chetan Bhagat buy cheap on Kobo. EPUB book The Girl in Room 105 for PocketBook.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (MOBI) The Girl in Room 105 by Chetan Bhagat
Your information: