- This topic is empty.
November 3, 2020 at 12:30 am #52382Andrew HoneycuttGuest
Antoni in the Kitchen
by Antoni Porowski, Mindy Fox, Ted Allen
- Awards: Goodreads Choice Award for Food & Cookbooks (2019)
- Release date: September 9, 2019
- Publisher: Rux Martin/Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Format: hardcover, 272 pages
- ISBN: 9781328631343 (1328631346)
- Author: Antoni Porowski, Mindy Fox, Ted Allen
- Genres: cookbooks, cooking, food, lgbt, cuisine, reference, adult, culinary
- Language: english
About The Book
Antoni Porowski, the food and wine guru on Netflix’s sensation Queer Eye, meets people where they live — literally. With appealing vulnerability, he shows cooks of all levels how to become more confident and casual in the kitchen. The verve and naturalness of his approach earned raves from Food & Wine and Bon Appétit to GQ and the New York Times, which noted his dishes prove that “sometimes simple is anything but simplistic.”
Some of the recipes in this book are weeknight healthyish meals, while others are perfect for off-the-cuff entertaining. Visual stunners, they’re often composed of fewer than five ingredients. Whether Bastardized Easy Ramen; Malaysian Chili Shrimp; Roasted Carrots with Carrot-Top Pesto; or Salty Lemon Squares, all are visual stunners and can be carried off with panache, even by beginners.
FB2 ebook Antoni in the Kitchen by Antoni Porowski for Kindle. EPUB Antoni in the Kitchen download on Books-a-Million. Hardcover book Antoni in the Kitchen buy on Dymocks. Hardback book Antoni in the Kitchen Antoni Porowski read Android. TXT Antoni in the Kitchen download.